Narrow down your desired career.
- Do some career exploration
- Explore OSU's majors
- Work with a college or university advisor or career counselor for support
Visit, tour, explore OSU so you know with confidence it is a good fit.
- Make sure you have all the information about OSU that you need. It is a big decision.
Know important admission requirements and timelines for your transfer school.
- Every college and university does things different. To be safe, begin the application process a year before your intended transfer.
- Find information on OSU transfer pathways (including dates, deadlines, and more)
- Find important information on financial aid, scholarships, and other financial resources for OSU.
Ensure the courses you take pre-OSU will transfer AND COUNT towards an OSU major.
- Find many transfer credit resources for future transfer students.
Start identifying the OSU resources for your success.
- Corvallis campus
- OSU-Cascades campus
- Oregon State Ecampus
- Hatfield Marine Science Center Newport Campus