Transferring from one institution to another can be a huge undertaking. Here at Oregon State University (OSU), 32% of our Corvallis, Bend and Ecampus (online) population are transfer students, and have a valuable presence in Beaver Nation! Transfer Student Services is committed to serving our transfer students in every step of their transition; from learning about the many things OSU has to offer, to determining if applying to OSU is the right "next step”, to supporting the adjustment to student life! In this page we will connect you to the information you will need.
I am a(n):
Future transfer student
- Find information on discovering if OSU is right for you, admissions pathways, transfer credit resources, and more!
Current transfer student
- Get connected to OSU and community resources and information and more!
Brand new to OSU
- If you are newly admitted and want to know what your next steps are, then this is the page for you!
- Whether you are an OSU, Oregon Community College, or other advisor, get connected to your specific resources in advising transfer students.
- Get connected to tuition and fee costs, residency rules, financial aid and scholarship information, and much more!
Transfer Credit Resources
- Find out how your credits will transfer and count, what classes to take pre-transfer, find advising guides, and more!
OSU Student Resources
- Find OSU resources for academics, career, child and family, financial, housing, Military and Veteran, parking, wellness, and more!