Are you or someone you know technically still in high school, but earning college credit? If so, here are some things to know:

  • Early college program students, such as 5th Year or Running Start high school students, need to apply as first-year freshman since they do not yet have their high school diploma.
  • They can apply as a transfer student after they have their high school diploma as long as they meet transfer requirements.
  • Even if they are admitted as a transfer student, if they have only had their diploma for less than a year, and are admitted as an on-campus student, they will be required  to live on campus.